The Louisiana Public Service Commission has created an opportunity for the public to provide comments on the recent Winter Storm Event at the Commission’s upcoming B&E. In lieu of participating in the meeting, public comments can be submitted electronically between now and 9:30 a.m. the morning of the meeting, February 24th.
All comments received electronically prior 9:30 a.m. on February 24th will be accepted as a public comment for the February B&E, and will be considered part of the meeting’s record. Some public comments will be chosen to be read during the meeting highlighting the recurring concerns and issues faced by Louisiana residents.
To provide public comments, please submit your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- An indication that the comments are for the Winter Storm Event
- Commenter’s first and last name
- Utility you are providing comments about
- Company/Entity the commenter is representing, if applicable
- Comment (Please keep comments as succinct as possible)